What we Do
Hestia is comprised of a team of professionals, including mental health experts, researchers and volunteers who are dedicated to meeting the long-term needs of vulnerable populations. .
- Being dedicated to integration and proactive in how to create bridges between varying populations through groups and workshops
- Innovative workshops for beneficiaries and fellow actors
- Holistic and individual based interventions across programming, tailoring our approaches based on needs and levels of individuals and making so to loop back to the bigger picture.
- Having a Child-Friendly Space that is designed to address children’s specific needs and actively works with children social, emotional, motor and cognitive development.
- Knowledge of computer programs is a large draw for potential employers. By offering introductory through advanced courses, we provide valuable training for those seeking work. someone today